Share your fluff mail pics with #stopdroplollypop to enter into our monthly giveaway!

{"id":10834659082,"title":"Custom Listing for Kristen E. - Cari Slings - Angel of Thursday - Deposit","handle":"custom-listing-for-kristen-e-cari-slings-crossroad-king-deposit","description":"This is a custom listing for Kristen E. for a Cari Slings exclusive, The Road So Far - Angel of Thursday, size 7, deposit.  This is a preorder item, not regular stock.\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003eThe total price for this wrap is $270 (+ tax\/shipping).  The 25% non-refundable deposit is $67.50.  The remaining 75% is due and payable within a 8 week payment plan.  \u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003ePlease refer to all terms and conditions with respect to this preorder on the listing for this exclusive.","published_at":"2017-05-31T10:41:16-04:00","created_at":"2017-05-31T10:46:42-04:00","vendor":"Cari Slings","type":"Custom Orders","tags":["Custom Order"],"price":6750,"price_min":6750,"price_max":6750,"available":true,"price_varies":false,"compare_at_price":null,"compare_at_price_min":0,"compare_at_price_max":0,"compare_at_price_varies":false,"variants":[{"id":42265772234,"title":"Default Title","option1":"Default Title","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":"","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":true,"featured_image":null,"available":true,"name":"Custom Listing for Kristen E. - Cari Slings - Angel of Thursday - Deposit","public_title":null,"options":["Default Title"],"price":6750,"weight":0,"compare_at_price":null,"inventory_quantity":3,"inventory_management":"shopify","inventory_policy":"deny","barcode":""}],"images":["\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0816\/6353\/products\/Castiel_mock_up_2_5b9a2e52-d3a2-4f2d-929c-22c72e2098ad.jpg?v=1496242984"],"featured_image":"\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0816\/6353\/products\/Castiel_mock_up_2_5b9a2e52-d3a2-4f2d-929c-22c72e2098ad.jpg?v=1496242984","options":["Title"],"content":"This is a custom listing for Kristen E. for a Cari Slings exclusive, The Road So Far - Angel of Thursday, size 7, deposit.  This is a preorder item, not regular stock.\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003eThe total price for this wrap is $270 (+ tax\/shipping).  The 25% non-refundable deposit is $67.50.  The remaining 75% is due and payable within a 8 week payment plan.  \u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003ePlease refer to all terms and conditions with respect to this preorder on the listing for this exclusive."}

Custom Listing for Kristen E. - Cari Slings - Angel of Thursday - Deposit

Product Description
This is a custom listing for Kristen E. for a Cari Slings exclusive, The Road So Far - Angel of Thursday, size 7, deposit.  This is a preorder item, not regular stock.

The total price for this wrap is $270 (+ tax/shipping).  The 25% non-refundable deposit is $67.50.  The remaining 75% is due and payable within a 8 week payment plan. 

Please refer to all terms and conditions with respect to this preorder on the listing for this exclusive.
$67.50
Maximum quantity available reached.