Share your fluff mail pics with #stopdroplollypop to enter into our monthly giveaway!

{"id":10840437386,"title":"Custom Listing for Kristen E. - Cari Slings - Crossroad King - Deposit","handle":"custom-listing-for-kristen-e-cari-slings-crossroad-king-deposit-1","description":"This is a custom listing for Kristen E. for a Cari Slings exclusive, The Road So Far - Crossroad King, size , deposit.  This is a preorder item, not regular stock.\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003eThe total price for this wrap is $20 (+ tax\/shipping).  The 25% non-refundable deposit is $65.00.  The remaining 75% is due and payable within a 8 week payment plan.  \u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003ePlease refer to all terms and conditions with respect to this preorder on the listing for this exclusive.","published_at":"2017-05-31T10:41:16-04:00","created_at":"2017-05-31T22:45:42-04:00","vendor":"Cari Slings","type":"Custom Orders","tags":["Custom Order"],"price":6500,"price_min":6500,"price_max":6500,"available":true,"price_varies":false,"compare_at_price":null,"compare_at_price_min":0,"compare_at_price_max":0,"compare_at_price_varies":false,"variants":[{"id":42283191946,"title":"Default Title","option1":"Default Title","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":"","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":true,"featured_image":null,"available":true,"name":"Custom Listing for Kristen E. - Cari Slings - Crossroad King - Deposit","public_title":null,"options":["Default Title"],"price":6500,"weight":0,"compare_at_price":null,"inventory_quantity":3,"inventory_management":"shopify","inventory_policy":"deny","barcode":""}],"images":["\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0816\/6353\/products\/PD_Mock_Up_final_1.jpg?v=1496285187"],"featured_image":"\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0816\/6353\/products\/PD_Mock_Up_final_1.jpg?v=1496285187","options":["Title"],"content":"This is a custom listing for Kristen E. for a Cari Slings exclusive, The Road So Far - Crossroad King, size , deposit.  This is a preorder item, not regular stock.\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003eThe total price for this wrap is $20 (+ tax\/shipping).  The 25% non-refundable deposit is $65.00.  The remaining 75% is due and payable within a 8 week payment plan.  \u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003ePlease refer to all terms and conditions with respect to this preorder on the listing for this exclusive."}

Custom Listing for Kristen E. - Cari Slings - Crossroad King - Deposit

Product Description
This is a custom listing for Kristen E. for a Cari Slings exclusive, The Road So Far - Crossroad King, size , deposit.  This is a preorder item, not regular stock.

The total price for this wrap is $20 (+ tax/shipping).  The 25% non-refundable deposit is $65.00.  The remaining 75% is due and payable within a 8 week payment plan. 

Please refer to all terms and conditions with respect to this preorder on the listing for this exclusive.
$65.00
Maximum quantity available reached.